Care Support MK Ltd is regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
We are committed to work in line with the Core Standards – the regulations, outcomes and judgement framework published by CQC, which specifies 28 outcomes expected to be met within every registered service.
We are also committed to work in line with:
- the Health & Social Care Act 2008
- the Supporting People Quality Assessment Framework
- the National Minimum Standards for Domiciliary Care
- the Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults (SoVA) 2006
- the Equality & Diversity Act 2010
We recognise our responsibility to implement quality control, which will seek to monitor the service provided to service users.
The main quality control tool used within the Supported Living sector – REACH – helps us to ensure that we maintain the highest quality of support.
Quality Control includes our complaints policy, in line with the CQC Standards mentioned above.