Care Support MK Ltd is a company offering specialist supported living services to service users living in the Milton Keynes area, who have been identified by the Local Authority as capable of living in their own accommodation although with known support needs.
We offer a robust and efficient support programme to such individuals, both in their own accommodation and through support in the community in conjunction with professional Consultant involvement to create and develop on-going support with each individual.
We provide a comprehensive range of support services directly to the client.
Support may be provided in the following areas:
- Supporting service users to access community-based activities and educational programmes, as well as employment opportunities.
- Actively supporting service users to access holidays and short breaks
- Working with them to assess their preferred communication style and level of communication, as well as training staff in the use of augmented communication tools
- Supporting individuals to manage their tenancy responsibilities and access their benefit entitlements
- Designing and implementing therapies to meet the identified on-going needs of each person
We support adults aged 18 or over, and they may have one or a combination of the following:
- learning disability
- physical disability
- sensory impairment
- early onset dementia
- personality disorder
- acquired brain injury
- eating disorder
- self-injurious behaviours
- anxiety and/or emotional behaviours
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)